TCS is a continuing series of National Symposia held biennially on theoretical and computational chemistry. It was first held in 1986 and the current one is 15th in the series. It is attended by a large number of faculty members (from India and Overseas), graduate students and post-docs. This year the symposium will be held at the beautiful and historic city of Hyderabad and is jointly organized by the University of Hyderabad, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology and International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad.
- Please contact any one of these persons for assitance:
- Travel: Mr. Chakravarthy: 09849577211, Rudraditya Sarkar: 09959272807
- Accommodation: Sugata Goswami: 09959251476, Suman Ghosh: 07702998784
- Final Programme schedule for the TCS 2016 is now available.
- Check 'Registration Info' page for accommodation details for Students and Faculties.
- Please check 'Announcement' page for various updates.